Gimmal support customers can submit a support request in the Gimmal Customer Portal. Click the 'Submit a request' link to submit a support request, or the 'Sign in' link to view and manage your support requests.
To request an account in the Gimmal Customer Portal, send an email to email@example.com from the email address that will be used for the account. A validation email will be sent with a link to set your password.
Forgot your password ? Click the 'Sign in' link, and click 'Forgot my password' in the Sign in to Gimmal Support dialog. To reset your password enter your email address and we'll send you an email with instructions.
- DropZone setting icon not displaying when all content types are removed from library
- When renaming a content type the content type name is not changed in the DropZone settings window
- Central Configuration permission issue when attempting to add Drop Zone web part
- Content Type Profile displayed after content type deleted
- Enhanced Search - Managed Properties
- Governance Provisioning - Unexpected Error
- Enhanced Search Interface\Search Web Part\Configuration Failed to get search scope settings
- Enhanced Search Interface\Search Web Part Search results are not returned
- IGS\Disposition Reporting - Install Note
- IGS\Audit History - Gimmal App addition is not displayed for Site Collection Administrator.
- ADFS 3.0 Configuration for SharePoint 2013
- User is not able to move cutoff event from Right column to Left column
- File Plan Builder\Import-Export - Exporting Issue
- CS Installer errors out with error message unable to activate features
- File plan exported from CS v4.6 can not be imported to CS v4.5 and below
- Exporting a record after upgrading displays Error Message
- Error when accessing "My Personal Areas"
- Workflow task only gets generated for the last recorded physical record
- All charge-outs link does not appear after installing PRHub
- Error message displayed on 'Details' page of Physical Records Content Type, Physical Records Hub, Governance Hub and Physical Information Management applications
- Access denied error appears on the Physical Records Content Type app Register
- PIM Physical Records Hub uninstaller deactivates the Branding Manager feature
- Error occurs in Provisioning job calling ApplyBrandingService.svc web service with HTTP 413 Request Entity Too Large error
- Timer Job 'Gimmal Branding - Apply Settings' status always displays in a running state
- Configure Gimmal Branding Manager to work with Search Center
- Application Installer fails to upload app catalog if lastest SDK is not installed